Weight Ticker

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1, 2011

It's going to be a busy month! I like the busyness better than sitting around day after day. It could be a challenge to stick to healthy routines, but it could also be beneficial to those routines. When I'm home with nothing to do but a load or two of laundry, I sit around on facebook and watch t.v. Then I get bored and start browsing through the panty for snacks I don't need. By the time Randy gets home and wants to walk, I'm tired from sitting around all day and don't want to put in the effort.

However, when I'm "summer busy" I'm in and out of the house, working up at school, spending time taking a daughter here or there, getting dogs to the vet and back again, getting myself to appointments of one kind or another and I don't have time to sit around or aimlessy roam around looking for food. The downfall, of course, will be avoiding fast food, but with my new healthy goals, I can find ways to prepare ahead and/or make better choices. Whether we're on vacation at the beach or here at home, we can keep walking and swimming. I'm excited that June is here and that it's a busy month. Busy can be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment