Here is the We Are Not Martha link and recipe: http://www.wearenotmartha.com/2011/09/pumpkin-pie-milkshake/
Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes
- 10 caramels
- 1 T water
- 1 1/2 C vanilla ice cream
- 1 C milk
- 1 1/2 C pumpkin
- 2 t cinnamon
- 1/4 t nutmeg
- 4 graham crackers
1) Put caramels in a small saucepan with 1 T of water on medium-low heat. Keep stirring the caramels until they melt.
2) Put the ice cream, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, and 3 of the graham crackers into a blender. Blend until smooth.
3) Put the fourth graham cracker in a ziplock bag and crush it into crumbs. Wet the rims of two glasses and place them in the graham cracker crumbs to coat.
4) Pour milkshake in glass and drizzle caramel sauce over the top.