Weight Ticker

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday Weigh In - September 29th

I was 178 at my morning weigh in today. So what did I do for dinner? Two sonic hotdogs (Chicago and Coney Island), tator tots, and half a pumpkin pie milkshake. You can only imagine how excited I am to find out how many Weight Watchers points I consumed today. Thank goodness these mad cravings only come once a month and will be out of here within the next few days. I think I'll avoid the scale tomorrow and wait until next week's weigh in to see what happened. How's that for avoidance?

So how were the hot dogs, you may ask? Well, I'll tell ya. I don't think I'll ever put a regular hot dog in my mouth again. The beef hot dog was far superior in taste. I can already see my ankles swelling, however, so I'm pretty sure it's going to be a very, very long time before I splurge on a high salt, nitrate laden dog again. In retrospect, it just wasn't worth it. The tator tots rocked! THAT I'll do again! lol. The pumpkin pie milkshake was good, but my soy version was lovely so there's no need to go out to get one.

As they say, tomorrow is another day. I'm packing low sodium soup or a tuna sandwich on light whole wheat, a banana, and an apple for lunch tomorrow and my cereal is ready to pour into my bowl, so I'll be back on track. If Randy is home, I'll pick up a sushi roll for dinner and call it a day. That's the thing to do, right? Make a plan and get back on track. I can do that.

The Chicago Dog
(The best of the two I had tonight)



The Coney Island Dog
(Just a regular ol' chili cheese dog)



No comments:

Post a Comment