Weight Ticker

Monday, September 12, 2011

Stats

I forgot to put in my stats when I blogged on Saturday. I now weigh 182, but it's mostly due to a tummy bug and the B12 problem. Now that I'm on Weight Watchers again, I expect to drop some weight through actual effort. I'm not currently exercising since I have yet another sinus infection and am on meds, but I will start rowing later this week after my next B12 shot on Wednesday. I'm determined I'm going to get exercise going in my life, but I think I'll start out at 15 minutes at a time.

I'm very thankful for supportive people in my life. My friends, family, and boss are all cheering me on and offering me valuable help. I love you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Anyone out there with fibromyalgia? I'm in quite a flare right now. My eyesight is wacking out over black and white so you can imagine the fun I'm having typing this, grading papers, and reading paperwork right about now. Argh. Here's wishing all my fibro friends an easy transition into fall. Blessings to you all.

I'm including the link to Weight Watchers online. It's been a big help to me and is a comfort in a way. I feel more in control when I can log in my food intake, exercise output, and see a graph that shows which direction I'm heading.  Hope it helps someone out there!

2 comments:

  1. too cold for the pool now I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pool is 77 degrees! Only a fool or your father would get in it now. Feels colder than the springs to me though I know they stay at 72. How did we ever swim in them?

    ReplyDelete