Weight Ticker

Monday, May 23, 2011

The Monday Blahs

This may have been the last Monday of the school year, but it wasn't easy breezy. The Riser awards ceremony went smoothly and most of the kids checked out afterwards, but my work wasn't done. My room awaited. It took most of the day to pack up everything and put it in cabinets, lockers, or up on top of the counters. I moved every student desk, a couple of tables, and a packed file cabinet. I'm regretting it now with a sore back and headache, though to be honest, the headache started yesterday evening along with a nose bleed. Today I awoke with sinus pain and the dust bunnies du jour made it infinitely worse. It's a good thing I got a workout at school with all the packing, cleaning, and furniture moving because I sure didn't step outside to walk and I didn't row either. Blah, blah, blah. Ugh. Tomorrow I will call to schedule my summer sinus surgery. Of course, that's what I said today.

1 comment:

  1. I just checked out all your pages in the sidebar. Great job!

    ReplyDelete