Weight Ticker

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

I'm rather glad to see this day rolling to an end. The beginning was off - little sleep, then overslept by nearly an hour, nose bleed upon getting up, late to work, realized I'd forgotten important meds so had to go back home, another nose bleed session, missed 45 minutes of a training, sleepy for the rest of the training, battle with my insurance company, headachey and snippy all day...sigh. However, it wasn't a total loss. I took an hour long nap, then got up and made Cooking Light mini chipotle meatloaves. Randy came home early and we got in a 30 minute walk followed by a 15 minute cool off in the pool. Now we're settled in with the Lightning game, and at this moment, we're ahead! I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed that we'll be in the Stanley Cup finals - it's been 7 years since we won it and it's time to do it again!

I also updated my weight tracker to show a 2 lb weight loss. I weighed in today because I'm impatient and didn't want to wait until Sunday. How nice to see another pound down! Seeing changes in measurements and on the scale is making me want to do more, but I don't want to do too much too quickly or I'll burn out. Right now, I'm very pleased with the little food changes I've made like drinkng MiO, a water flavor enhancer, and snacking on fresh fruit and Newton Thins in fig, blueberry, and cranberry flavors. Oh! and I've been using Cooking Light recipes this week, too. The mini meatloaves are a keeper. Tomorrow night we'll make the sausage and shrimp with onions and peppers with grits. I've noticed that their recipes are very flavorful so you don't miss the added fats. Makes sense to me.

Two more days to go until my summer offically begins. I'll make it and I'll make the most of this summer! I can't wait for it to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment